As soon as I stepped foot in Milan I felt like I was home. Probably more so than I’ve felt anywhere else, ever.
Here are my top five things to do in Milan to ensure you have a perfect day.
1. Buy the current issue of VOGUE ITALIA. Though you could buy it anywhere in Italy I think everyone should buy it in Milan, since it is the fashion capital of the country… it just has more meaning.
2. Window shop stores you’ve never heard of / could never afford.
These shoes remind me of something a modern Cinderella would wear!
3. Climb the stairs to the top of Milan’s duomo. It’s the third largest cathedral in Europe!
4. Then, grab a bite in Milan’s version of “Central Park.”
5. Go to the museums. Don’t forget to make your appointment to see Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper at least six months in advance or you’ll miss it like me! After you see the official museums check out some of the fun art on the streets!
Try not to leave your heart in Milan like I did.. I’ve been homesick since I left!