My name is Olivia Leigh Gaggi but a most people call me Liv. I am a 20-something graduate from Appalachian State University in North Carolina who recently moved back to her hometown of Tampa.
10 things you should know about me are:
- I have Attention Deficit Disorder, ADD. If you were to ask any of my close friends about me one of the first thing they would say about me would be that I’ve ADD. I love talking to anyone and everyone. I’m an energetic person that often attempts to juggle more things in the air than any sane person could possibly handle. Sometimes, I drop everything and have to pick it all up and start over, but sometimes, to everyone’s amazement (including my own), I manage to keep the juggling act going for quite a while.
- I’m a cat mom. I’m completely in love with my two neurotic cats, Calliope and Prince Louis. If you follow me on Instagram you’ll be sure to have your phone flooded with pictures of my two cats!
- I love to travel. I was extremely fortunate growing up and because of my dad’s job I was able visit many countries in Europe by the time I was 13. While in high school, I spent the majority of my summers in Florence. My parents are the type of people who always put education and travel first. After graduating from Appalachian State, I backpacked in Europe by myself for a month. I went to parts of Italy I had never been, Croatia and Spain. Every time I travel I find myself adding more destinations onto my travel bucket list.
- I have dual citizenship in Italy. My dad’s side of the family is Italian so I recently reclaimed my citizenship in Italy. Hopefully, one day I’ll end up moving to Milan and live there indefinitely. I’m also Spanish and Cuban on my mom’s side of the family!
- I am extremely superstitious. I check my horoscope first thing everyday. Make a wish at 11:11, twice a day and kiss the clock. I also make a wish on the first star I see each night. Sneezing three times in a row is a good luck. Knock on wood when you don’t want to jinx yourself. You get the picture…
- I didn’t come up with the name Liv Free. I got into a smidge bit trouble in college and one of my girlfriends came up with the motto, “Free Liv; Liv Free.” I dropped the first part and kept the latter.
- I like my glass half-full. I try to find a positive side to everything in my life. Everything is a lesson learned or a challenge I have to face. Even if I’m feeling down I recognize that I am growing and gaining something from whatever it is I’m going through. I always put on my happy face 🙂
- I have a CRAZY sweet tooth. During finals in college, I use to bake an entire batch of cookies in the beginning of the week and eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I try to keep sweets as far away as possible because sugar is my weakness,my kryptonite and once I give in there’s no going back.
- I was born sassy. I get along with almost everyone and I avoid unnecessary conflicts as much as humanly possible. However, sometimes a girl’s gotta stick up for herself! When necessary, this little lady can pack a lot more punch than you’d expect!
- I like working out and art! I know that’s two things but having “11 things you should know about me” didn’t have quite the ring that I wanted. I love working out – it’s what keeps me relatively sane and calm. I also love art. I’ve been around art my whole life and minored in art history at App State. I also love photography.